OnMartIndia.com welcomes all its visitors/buyers to place order on its website and get assured delivery of genuine products. To facilitate such visitors/buyers further, the website provides an option to cancel their orders but with certain conditions, please read such conditions below:
- The buyer(s) can cancel his/their orders after they have successfully placed any order on OnMartIndia.com
- The option of order cancellation would not be available once the ordered item has been successfully picked up by courier company/shipping partner. Do you feel a little worried due to this? Worry Not! Read below to get some respite.
- If you have decided to cancel order(s) that is/are picked by courier company/shipping partner and same product(s)is/are in transit to your prescribed/desired delivery location, you still get the benefit of cancelling order as per below:
For Cash On Delivery (COD) Orders:
All you need is simply deny the delivery man that you no more need the ordered item, and the delivery man would ask you an OTP for confirmation. Please make sure you share the OTP (as received on your registered mobile number/email ID and/or OTP generated by delivery man after you denied receiving the concerned order at your doorstep) with the delivery man, and YAY, Order Cancellation is Done. Your order is cancelled now, and you need not pay anything to the delivery man now, and delivery man will initiate the process of order/product return to its origin.
For Prepaid Orders:
If you no more need the in-transit product, you paid for:
All you need is simply deny the delivery man that you no more need the ordered item, and the delivery man would ask you an OTP for confirmation. Please make sure you share the OTP (as received on your registered mobile number/email ID and/or OTP generated by delivery man after you denied receiving the concerned order at your doorstep) with the delivery man, and YAY, Order Cancellation is Done. Your order is cancelled now, and OnMartIndia.com will process your refund (Note: It usually takes 5-10 days to refund your money to the original payment method).
If you are not satisfied with (products) and/or facing any issue with it, after it was delivered to you:
You cannot cancel the order(s)/item(s), once the same is delivered to you and/or delivered at your desired destination/location. However, you still need not worry, as you have the option to Return such item(s) as per website’s applicable return policy. For this, you need to raise a return request, and for raising a request for product/order return, simply Click Here. Once your return request is approved and the product(s), which was/were delivered to you, will be picked up by a shipping company/courier company/other, then after successful pickup, we’ll initiate the process of refund. (Note: It usually takes 5-10 days to refund your money to the original payment method).
Also read below:
How To Cancel My Order?
To be able cancel an order(s), you need to first log in to your ONMARTINDIA buyer account. And, then
- Go to ‘My Orders’ section
- Click on order id you wish to cancel
- Provide/select the reason for cancellation
- Click ‘Submit’ button, and
- You get a notification, either confirming the status of your order as ‘cancelled’ or as instructed in the email content/body
For all prepaid orders, the refund will be processed to buyer’s original payment method, although in accordance to the website’s refund policy.
A cancellation request will not be available once your order is delivered, however, product return option will still be available, if product category (under which you placed order on OnMartIndia.com) qualifies for return as per return policy.
Some of the products/product categories are ineligible for cancellation as well as for returns. So, carefully read the terms and conditions before placing the order.
ORDER CANCELLATION BY ONMARTINDIA
Under certain situations/conditions/occasions (as and otherwise mentioned below), ONMARTINDIA.com or any of its partner sellers may also cancel your orders.
- Product is ‘Out Of Stock’ with the seller
- Restrictions on the number/units of products you can order, as per terms & conditions of any offers/discount
- Incorrect pricing or description of the product
- Payment fraud suspicion by our credit & fraud avoidance department
- Incorrect or incomplete buyer’s address
- Non serviceability of buyer’s address by our courier partners or sellers of the order transfer marketplace
If your order is not fulfilled, post success of payment for relevant order, the paid amount will be refunded to your original payment method, in accordance with our refund policy. In case of cancellation of order by onmartindia.com or its partner seller due to non-availability of the product, we may transfer your order to another seller, so we are able to fulfil your requirement without any compromise. In an event of order cancellation (due to whatsoever reason), we will notify you (regarding such event) on your registered email address/phone number. You can also learn about your order status on www.OnMartIndia.com under orders history tab.
CAN I MODIFY MY ORDER?
Yes, you can modify your order as long as it has not been shipped. For modifying your order kindly reach us at ONMARTINDIA.com or through our customer support numbers.
Can I Change the Quantity, I Placed Order For?
You may place request to change the quantity in your order, before it has been shipped/picked up by courier partner. You can track your order status at OnMartIndia.com under the track order tab. Note: Request for updating/modifying the quantity/units in an already ordered products will be declined straightforward, if the ordered item is already pickup by courier partner.
It is relatively easier to change the quantity/units of products in COD order, provided the same is not picked by courier partner.
If you wish to reduce the quantity in a prepaid order, contact us OnMartIndia.com’s customer support number i.e. 8287221596. The balance amount will be refunded to your original payment method once ordered units are successfully.
Note: You cannot place request to increase the quantity of a prepaid order, and you are required to place a new order for the same product to order desired quantity.